A computerized educational solution provider is looking for a full-time pedagogue to join the company’s pedagogical team.
1. MA in TESOL or closely related field.
2. EFL/ESL Teaching Qualifications
3. A minimum of five years classroom teaching experience
4. Teacher Training experience preferred
5. Familiarity with CALL methodologies
6. Native or near native proficiency in English; Spanish – a plus
7. Ability to work well with a wide range of people including key decision makers
8. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
9. Ability to do presentations in front of audiences of various sizes
10. Ability to manage educational projects
11. Ability to travel extensively (30%)
1. Conducting teacher training workshops
2. Coordinating educational projects, pilots and product evaluations
3. Measuring project learning effectiveness by analyzing reports and feedback forms
4. Providing ongoing pedagogical support to existing clients via synch and a-synch tools
5. Giving product presentations to potential clients
6. Conducting remote training sessions to existing and potential clients
7. Developing pedagogical materials such as training agendas, training materials, checklists and rubrics.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org